Handberg Ivey posted an update 2 months ago
Direct response (or direct response marketing) is a method of getting people to take immediate action. For example, they might make a donation or sign up for a service. While this isn’t a unique concept, cutting-edge techniques in email and social media marketing have driven the demand for direct response copywriting to an all-time high.
Direct response copywriting can be a great way to reach your target audience. When you need effective copywriting services that give you the best ROI (return on investment) you should only hire a genuinely great direct response copywriter as they specialize in creating persuasive writing that SELLS your product or service.
Once you have decided to outsource, how do you find the right professional? After all, the world is full of copywriters, freelance designers, marketing consultants, and PR practitioners – most of them are great at what they do.
Here are a few tips that might help you find the Best Direct Response Copywriters for your business.
1. Check Their Website (and be careful of a copywriter that hasn’t got one): This should be your first port of call. The website of a copywriter will not only tell you about their experience and skills, but it will also give you an idea of their "style".
2. Speak to Them: If they make the first cut, call them. In many cases, copywriters are more than happy to chat with prospective clients about their projects. And it’s essential for the business owner and the direct response copywriter to "click." But don’t expect them to give away all their secrets in a short phone call. And please, don’t expect them always to be available to meet in person. Most professional copywriters are fully booked.
3. Niche/Experience/Expertise: While most copywriters are man-of-all-work, happy to try their skill at any writing they feel confident with, they still have their specializations. A copywriter who is specifically interested in annual reports is a better choice than an advertising copywriter. This would also be an option if you are looking for a catchy slogan. Some copywriters work almost exclusively in particular areas – such as medical and health, start-ups, technology, and so on.
4. Portfolio/Testimonials/Clients: Naturally, a direct response Copywriter is only going to put their best work and their most satisfied clients on their website, but it’s still a good sign of their expertise. You should be cautious about what they claim. For example, if their website says that they work with large companies, but the testimonials come from small businesses, you should be suspicious. In other words, their portfolio and testimonials should align with their experience and knowledge.
5. Professionalism: Before quoting on a project, a good copywriter will request a brief and then send a detailed quote. Your website should contain information about their work and standard terms and conditions. They will usually ask for a deposit once they have received their quote.
Direct Response copywriting is one of the best ways to sell anything. One of the Best Direct Response Copywriters in the world is Robert Sean Pascoe of worldclasscopywriting.com with over 16 years of realworld advertising marketing experience. His copywriting services are one of the best investments you can make in the success of your business.
To read more about Direct Response Copywriter please visit website: